Mantaro is a simple but powerful Discord bot used to enhance your Discord experience. It includes many fun and useful features such as moderation, music, games and currency. It’s currently in over 545,000 servers serving over 45 million users!
Click me to add the bot to your server <3.
You can also use this invite if you have permission issues
Mantaro includes many features that you and your server might find incredibly useful or even fun.
Some of them include:
- Currency system, including profiles, dailies, mining, chopping, fishing, pets and much more.
- Marriage and Waifu system.
- Pet system that helps you collect more rewards.
- Music playback from Youtube, Twitch, Soundcloud and Bandcamp.
- Comprehensive (albeit basic) moderation features (such as ban, kick, mute, prune, softban)
- Action / RP commands (such as hug, pat, cuddle, slap, etc)
- Persistent remind system.
- Imageboard / Booru (image retrieval) commands, such as Konachan, Gelbooru, Danbooru, Safebooru, and more!
- A fair share of “lewd” image commands (Rule34, e621, Yande.re). This only works on NSFW channels.
- Games (such as trivia, guess the character, guess the number and guess the pokemon remember that on the TV back then?)
- Anime and Character lookup commands.
- Complete join/leave message implementation (including embedded messages, with images!)
- Birthday announcement system
- Much more! A more comprehensive set of features can be found here.
How to use
Glad you asked. We have a wiki that probably answers all of your questions. We’ll leave the most common asked question here. Please omit the <>.
- How to change prefix?
~>opts prefix set <prefix>
You can also check the rest of configurable options on here. If you have more questions don’t hesitate to join our support server.
If you have more questions or need help don’t hesitate to join our support server and we’ll help you sort out your issues. This is the preferred method of helping general users, as more people can help.
For any business inquiries, or blacklist inquiries, email
[email protected]. Otherwise the support server is preferred.
Thanks! You can donate here or you can do a one-time donation here
This website uses the minimal theme by orderedlist, and it’s hosted on Github Pages
The license of the theme and of the website is CC-BY-SA-3.0 (Unported)